January 06, 2024

About Caro's Bookcase

I'm Caro. I'm so happy you've found your way to my blog!

I read every day in my favourite armchair with my little dog, Clark, squeezed in next to me.

I enjoy reading (so-called) women's fiction, literary fiction, mysteries and thrillers. I have a particular interest in vintage children's books.

I'm always happy to meet fellow book lovers and hear your recommendations, so please do leave a comment.

You can also find me at any of these places:

Email: carosbookcase@gmail.com

Instagram: @carosbookcase

Goodreads: @carosbookcase

LibraryThing: @carosbookcase

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caro! I'm so excited to follow you on your blog journey! You're making me want to create one, too. lol! Love your introduction post! 😍❤️💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Gina. Oh, my goodness! You should definitely start a book blog! I would love that. ❤️

      Delete

56 Weeks with Nancy Drew - The Whispering Statue - Part 2/2

Book 14 Welcome to the 56 Weeks with Nancy Drew series! If you are new here, welcome. You can find my introductory post to this series  here...